Begin Your GRE Success Test Prep Path!
We set out to build, from the ground up, the best D-I-Y GRE test prep experience that just works!
It had to be flexible, fast, responsive and follow an effective path (not a tree… or upside down tree… etc). An open path that behaves like a smart library – and that is the GraduateX GRE Test Prep difference!
This is reflected by an amazing user experience focused on clarity, first. The learning path is intuitive and resourceful -with daily email practice assignments. These include video strategies, study notes library, pinpoint practice questions + detailed explanations.
Haven’t studied in a while? Need tips on how to test prep effectively? Learn STUDY STRATEGIES – How to manage your Test Prep to give you good footing before you dive into the core course.
This is especially helpful, if you havent studied (for a test, as an example) and need to refresh your fundamental study skills.
You begin your GRE Prep with vastly different abilities from the next candidate. GraduateX addresses that with a stand-out, smart learning platform and the best D-I-Y GRE Prep course available.
We’ve helped students in the U.S. and globally attain their readiness over the last 9 years – and we’re still raising the bar!
- Pinpoint daily GRE Prep assignments – great to keep you on pace to readiness.
- Track your overall progress – no complex “ability” charts, just progress.
- Learn anywhere: Take courses from any screen or device, including the one in their pocket.
- Stay focused: Know where you are and what’s next with a handy, smart intuitive path to show your next steps.
- Take notes: Write, review, and print notes from anywhere in the path. These are private and only visible to you.
- Stay engaged: Stay on track and up-to-date with email and in-app notifications for due date reminders, discussion responses, feedback, and more.
- Ask anything: Chime in on discussion and ask questions to the learning community.
- Amazing User experience: Voted the best learning system (Chron Awards, Houston Texas) 2015, 2016, 2017.
Most Test Prep providers give the same lectures and questions to every student, making their teaching very ineffective. Some lessons will be too easy, while others will be too hard. Students waste time relearning content they already know and don’t spend enough time on the topics they actually need to work on.
GraduateX GRE Prep Course is different.
The Smart enabled, Do-It-Yourself approach: The GRE revised General Test measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study. Following the current GRE requirements, you get a LEARNING PATH + FREE MATH LIBRARY + LANGUAGE/GRAMMAR LIBRARY to brush up on the fundamentals and be ready on test day.
Havent studied in a while – take our HOW TO STUDY/TEST PREP Primer, Get warmed up with study tips that you can start using immediately.
Get the “Best GRE course around!” – eVarsity MagGRE Course Details
We know that great scores take work. That’s why we design our courses to be efficient, targeted and strategic so you make the most of every minute you spend prepping.
+ Quality Content & Delivery
Our experts know how to design lessons based on how you’re learning. That means we don’t just record classroom lessons and put them in our Self-Paced prep—we design lessons FOR Self-Paced.
+ Engaging Coursework & Authorship
We love our teachers, and so will you. We look for proven expertise to get you ready on Test Day!
+ Better Scores Guarantee
We guarantee you’ll get higher scores and have an exceptional test prep experience. If you don’t, we’ll refund your tuition or let you prep again for free.
Test Prep at the right level, focus on areas where you can improve and unlock a higher score with efficient, effective prep.
GraduateX GRE Test Prep is here to help you learn about the GRE revised General Test and to give you the skills and tools you need to maximize your potential. Our updated, comprehensive program covers each of the three main sections of the GRE revised General exam—Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
We will walk you through each section and prepare you for all of the question types you are likely to encounter on test day.
Enroll in the “Best GRE Learning Path” (Houston Chronicle) – A 140+ Step-by-step Video Course) and take a full-length practice tests to be ready on test day!
Get Readiness Essentials covered: We study feedback from our top learners.
Get on the path of GRE success, on your terms. It’s the best path there!
The Readiness Essentials include
Foundational math [EXCLUSIVE]: If you have been away from a math class for a long time, or if you are seeing a low Quant percentile, take some time to make sure you are fluent in foundational math.
- fractions, ratios, decimals and percents
- basic algebra
- basic geometry
For verbal, build your reading strength: Start by reading a high reading-level publication, such as New York Times editorials or The Economist for at least 20 minutes each day. Work up your reading stamina until you can read 40-60 minutes in one sitting. Be an active reader, asking yourself test-like questions while you read such as, “What information, if true, would weaken the author’s argument? What position would this author most likely agree with?”
Building a Study Plan: Create a study schedule that lays out “I will study these days, at these times, and these topics.” This breaks down possible feelings of being overwhelmed by breaking up the material into pieces.
- Your study schedule should have 60-90 minutes for four nights, and a double session on Saturday or Sunday (three to four- hours), for up to 6 months.You could shorten the time to three to -four months but have a plan for the longest possible duration.
- Take 10 minutes at the end of their study session each day to write down your reflections – two positives and one negative. This helps you stay accountable (i.e. are you keeping your schedule?) and forces you to find positives to keep you motivated.
INCLUDED IN THE GRE LEARNING PATH – Step by step video courses of the abovetips and how to implement them.
“…Upon taking the GraduateX learning path for GRE, doing the work, and using the techniques provided in the class my score went up 100 points on the verbal and 50 points on the quantitative areas. This class was concise, educational, and very beneficial.” -Gretchen
“I truly don’t think I would have passed the exam without your class. You were very supportive and provided many insightful tips for strategies on taking the exam. I am extremely satisfied with my results and I know the course was worth every penny.” -Sandy
Quick Facts on the GRE Exam: A Primer
- The GRE is offered at over 1,000 official PrometricTM test centers around the globe, on a continuing basis year-round in many regions.
- You’ll find three types of sections on the GRE as you begin your test prep: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Kaplan offers ways to customize your GRE prep around the sections where you need to focus most.
- The GRE is scored in three parts: Math and Verbal scores range between 130 and 170, and Analytic Writing scores range between 0 and 6, scored in half-point increments.
- The GRE lasts 3 hours, 45 minutes, not including short breaks. Our GRE prep options help keep you on the ball in terms of timing.
- Your GRE score remains valid for five years, and is accepted at thousands of graduate and business schools.
- If you’re taking the computer-delivered test, the schools you list as your designated score recipients should receive score reports about 10–15 days after your test date.
- We recommend allowing an average of three months for your GRE prep, depending on individual factors like how long you’ve been out of school and how much free time you have each week to study.
Why Choose GraduateX GRE Course?
GraduateX knows the GRE. Our GRE Test team has studied the ins and outs of the test and updated our strategies to give you the best advantage possible. Get an amazing Learning experience that just works! Study More and better your chances of true GRE readiness!
“Best Test Prep experience – refreshing even. The Bonus Math Library (thanks!) helped review concepts on geometry and algebra for the GRE.”
-Leela Garcia, Houston, TXTest Prep: List GRE Topics Covered
Be Ready for the GRE!
GraduateX offers a guaranteed score increase. Provided you take the full learning path and scheduled assignments. If the improvement is not achieved, the student may retake the GRE course at no additional charge until ready.
We offer the best learning experience, preparation materials, and methods. Years of research have resulted in the most complete, accurate, and comprehensive GRE preparation platform available from any test preparation company. No one knows and delivers the GRE better! We are poudly the only the only company that offers concise GRE preparation strategies that contains questions and topics from actual tests administered worldwide.
GraduateX has the best GRE preparation materials. All students who enroll for a GraduateX GRE course access the coursework instantly. No other processes involved.
Best authorship and instructors. The GraduateX GRE Team have years of experience and are required to repeatedly take all of the same tests that students are preparing for. Ongoing course updates and development as well as active reviews are the secret to their success.
BONUS: Free COMPREHENSIVE Math Library –
Brush up on Math Fundamentals & get in shape for Test Day
For most students, college-level Calculus is a big deal. It’s hard to understand. And tons of students have to get extra help or retake it.
And while I personally enjoyed math, I hated hunting around in my textbook for missing information, or spending huge amounts of time solving problems that I knew should have been more straightforward.
Our Math Library is designed to give you a pick of what you want to brush up on – and that is it. The videos are clear and short and the examples well considered.
Here’s what some of the candidates who used the Math Library said:
“I just wanted to pass calculus because I know it’s hard and it’s needed for engineering… I really appreciate how you never skip a step no matter how minor it is.”
“These Math tutorials are best; they skip the BS in the exact way my professors will not.”
“I wish I had this for my applied linear algebra!”
“Very well paced. I’m learning at just the right pace.”
“Thank you for following the calculus curriculum so closely. Your explanations are so much easier to understand than my textbook.”
Enroll to the Best GRE Course online – Start your Test Prep Now!